From our turf farm on the Sunshine Coast, I Love Turf supplies clients across Queensland with a broad selection of popular turf varieties, each of which has their own unique qualities, including Nara Native Zoysia, Prestige, Winter Green, Aussiblue, Queensland Blue Couch, and more.
The Best Sunshine Coast Turf Supplies
We can supply and lay beautiful, high-quality turf for you at your home, place of business or development project.
Our enthusiastic turf experts are always happy to advise you on the turf varieties we supply to help you select the perfect grass for your local environment, the area in which it will be laid, and the purpose for which it’s used, whether that’s a school sports oval, playground, domestic lawn, golf course, airport, public parklands or any other application.
Whether you’re after a drought-resistant variety for a sun-parched location, a soft-textured turf variety perfect for children playing outdoors, or something that can handle frost, we’re here to help you understand which of the turf varieties we supply best meets your requirements.
As turf supply specialists for Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and throughout Queensland, I Love Turf is perfectly positioned to supply you with premium-quality turf that enhances the aesthetic appeal and functionality for your front or back yard, business premises, private or public development. Please take the time to view the turf varieties below that we currently have in stock and don’t hesitate to enquire if there is a variety you are interested in that is not listed.
NARA NATIVE ZOYSIA
- Native turf requiring less fertilizer and nurturing
- Drought tolerant grass
- Salt tolerant (Ideal for coastal planting such as the Sunshine Coast)
- Highly pest and disease resistant
- Tough, high wearing, low maintenance grass
- The darkest green buffalo on the market
- Dark green all year round, including in winter
- High cold and drought tolerance
- Low thatch variety of grass
- Fast growth and recovers quickly from wear damage
- Can grow in full sun to moderately heavy shade
- Hybrid couch
- Family economical turf
- Suited to South East Queensland climate
- Soft, fine-leaf, full sun grass
- It has an evergreen appearance all year round
- Winter green can tolerate high amounts of traffic
- Repairs quickly when damaged
- Responds quickly to rainfall and a bit of love
- Aussiblue is a swazi grass
- Soft, fine blue leaf
- Generates a soft lawn
- Low maintenance/low traffic lawn
- More vigorous than Queensland blue
- Disease resistant, highly competitive against foreign grasses
- Full sun to partial shade
QLD BLUE COUCH
- Thrives in Queensland’s harsh environment (Sub tropical/tropical)
- Extremely drought tolerant
- Recovers well from dry spells
- Fine textured, deep blue/green leaf
- Slow growth habit with minimal thatch
- Full sun, medium traffic grass
- High maintenance can bring about a prestigious look
- Less invasive than green couch
STADIUM SPORTS COUCH
Stadium® has been bred exclusively to suit sporting venues. It has good density for sports fields and golf courses without massive thatch problems that hurt the performance of other couches in warm climates. Although it has good density, Stadium Couch is a low to moderate thatch Couch unlike highly thatch prone Couch varieties.
- Good density sports couch
- Good for warmer climates with no major thatch issues
- Very little seed head production